This test is carried out in an environment that recreates one High-temperature zone and another low-temperature zone, the specimen is subjected to a temperature shock by switching over the zones. This is a simulation of the actual condition through which the specimen/component will undergo.
- Real-time test monitoring.
- Graphical data available for the entire period and will be shared with the customer upon request.
- Temperature accuracy 0.5%.
- Zone switch over time 3-4 seconds.
- Auto-defrosting to avoid measurement errors
- Standard: JESD22 Method JA-104
- Period: 1000 hrs (30 mins at extreme temperature per zone)
- Temperature: High-temperature 125℃ and Low-temperature -55℃
Two-zone thermal shock chamber (-70℃ to 200℃)
*Testing condition as per customer requirements is not subjected to accredited test reports.